Freelance Quantity Surveyor required with a history of working within a groundworks subcontract environment. Our client, a driven and innovative subcontractor based near Bath, is recruiting for a freelance QS to join a small commercial team, responsible for groundworks packages on several timber-frame housing schemes in the South West.
If you are interested in this freelance role, please click ‘apply now’.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for a regional Groundworks subcontractor.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A CSCS card.
- A valid UK driving license.
- £280 - £330 per day (LTD)
- Ongoing contract basis
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129078. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.