Freelance Quantity Surveyor required with a history of working within a groundworks subcontract environment. The successful freelance QS will be commercially responsible for groundworks packages on several domestic housing developments across Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Bristol. Whilst predominately based in our clients offices in Gloucestershire (easily accessible from the M5), the successful contractor will also be required to pay occasional visit to sites.
If you are interested in this freelance role, please click apply now.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for a regional Groundworks subcontractor, ideally within the new housing market.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A CSCS card.
- A valid UK driving license.
- £280 - £330 per day (LTD)
- Immediate start offered on this ongoing contract.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129075. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.