Abatec are recruiting for a freelance Quantity Surveyor to take commercial responsibility of fresh water pipeline projects. Our client is based in Bristol, and whilst the successful contractor will work in their offices, regular sites visits will be required. We will also consider applications from Senior Quantity Surveyors.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide pre and post contract duties, including procurement, subcontract management, forecasting, CVR’s through to finalising accounts.
- Be required to visit projects around Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas.
- Mentor junior members of staff – if you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor, ideally involved in the Water sector.
- Degree, or similar in Quantity Surveying.
- Ability to commercial manage schemes with minimal support.
- CSCS card.
- £300 - £350 p/day (LTD)
- Ongoing contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128920. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.