My client, a Groundworks subcontractor, has been operating in the Oxfordshire/Wiltshire area for the past 20 years. Due to an increased order book over the past 2-3 years, my client is now recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
My client can offer the successful QS an ongoing contract duration, taking full responsibility of groundworks packages with values ranging in value from £400K to £1M+.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for a regional Groundworks subcontractor.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A CSCS card.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Ongoing contract duration (6 months+)
- Friendly working environment
- £300 - £350 (LTD) per day
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128948. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.