Abatec are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with our client, an award-winning regional contractor within the South West. The successful candidate will be responsible for projects within; Education, Health, Commercial & Industrial and Residential ranging in value from £2m - £11m in Plymouth and the surrounding areas. This is an exciting time to join our client who saw a 9% revenue increase over the last year raising their turnover to £30m.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions
- Manage cost overruns within tolerance levels
- Share best practices with junior members of staff
Our Client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience within residential or general contracting
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Company car/car allowance
- Fuel card
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128898. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.