Senior Site Engineer required by one of the regions largest groundworks companies. My client have long standing contracts with major new housing developers across Hampshire and are looking to recruit a Senior Engineer, who in time will be promoted to a Site Managers position.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Be required to carry out specific tasks assigned by the Site Manager and to comply with our clients health, safety and environment polices, standards and procedures
- Establish co-ordinates and provide levels for drainage, foundations, utilities, kerbs and associated infrastructure using robotic total stations
- Have confidence in liaising with other engineering, support and construction disciplines
- Be expected to meet and exceed project delivery targets and requirements
Our client is looking for someone with:
- A degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering and vocational training in Engineering
- An understanding of engineering principles
- A good technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices
- Drive to progress into a Site Managers role
- A relevant CSCS card
- Knowledge of robotic total stations and AutoCAD
- Attractive annual salary & benefits package
- Company vehicle/car allowance
- Supply of robotic total station
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127286. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.