Abatec are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work with our client, an award winning high end developer, who specialise in complex refurbishment projects to an extremely high quality. Located in Bristol, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to come into the commercial team, expand their knowledge and understanding of the construction industry and be progressed through the company utilising our client’s fantastic training and development programme.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Prepare tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Undertake cost comparisons and managing a cost base for use in viabilities
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity
- Ability to manage multiple projects across the Bristol area
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Experience within the residential and commercial industry
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrable experience in the procurement of construction materials with a wide range of product knowledge
- A high degree of energy and self-motivation with the ability to meet deadlines
£55,000 to £65,000 DOE
- Company Car/Car allowance
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Plus additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127283. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client