Abatec are working with a forward thinking and highly successful Groundworks subcontractor, who over the years have developed key working relations with most of the national and regional housing developers.
We are currently recruiting for Quantity Surveyors on a freelance basis, applications from mid to senior level QS's are welcome. Reporting to the Regional Managing Surveyor, the successful applicant will assist with the commercial delivery of large-scale housing projects.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Assist in the handover of schemes from Estimating to Production.
- Maintain accurate records, control and reconcile costs and value, report variances against agreed performance, compliance and finance targets.
- Take control of change management.
- Be involved in a review of current procedures and processes and assist in the implementation of new and revised processes where required.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience of working for a regional Groundworks subcontractor, ideally within the housing market.
- Degree or HND (or similar) in Quantity Surveying.
- Strong commercial awareness and acumen.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Excel and Word.
- A CSCS card.
- A valid UK driving license.
- £275 - £350 per day (LTD) dependent on level of experience
- Ongoing contract basis
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128760. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.