Abatec are recruiting for a freelance Quantity Surveyor to join a contractor specialising within the Water sector. Our client is able to offer up to 18 months work to the successful QS and will accept applications from Senior Quantity Surveyors.
As Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide pre and post contract duties, from procurement and subcontract management to finalising accounts.
- Be required to visit projects around Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas.
- Mentor junior members of staff – if you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Our client requires a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor involved in the Water sector.
- Flexibility to be work from various projects.
- Ability to commercial manage schemes with minimal support.
- £300 - £350 p/day LTD
- 18 month contract
- Flexibility of work locations
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128644. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.