Abatec are looking for an experienced Freelance Quantity Surveyor to work with our client, a residential contractor based in Gloucestershire. The company have gained an excellent reputation for creating the highest quality, bespoke traditionally built homes and therefore, the successful candidate will be working on high end residential renovations and new builds.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be involved with the production of tender documentation and analysis of tenders received
- Oversee and run multiple projects within the residential/new build sector
- Ensure accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development
- Maintain budget control throughout development
- Liaise with site personnel and subcontractors to maximise productivity
- Evaluate and agree variations and instructions
- Manage cost overruns within tolerance levels
- Share best practices with junior members of staff
Our Client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with:
- Previous experience within the construction, residential or high-end housing sector
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results
- £300 - £350 (Ltd/Umbrella) day rate
- Ongoing freelance contract
- Onsite parking available
- Office based role
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127933. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.