Abatec is working with a leading civil engineering contractor, recruiting for a Quality Assurance Adviser on a freelance basis. Our client is the principle contractor on a +£30M civil engineering scheme near Plymouth, Devon. Our client can offer a competitive rate of pay, along with a contract duration of 9-10 months. If you are interested, please apply now.
As a Quality Assurance Adviser you will:
- Review documents, procedures and ITPs for acceptance by the client.
- Create and maintain quality assurance and final handover documentation.
- Carry out quality checks and inspections on site and produce the relevant inspection reports and audits.
- Coordinate with construction teams and client representatives to deliver the works to nuclear safety standards.
Our client requires a Quality Assurance Adviser with:
- A current CSCS card.
- Previous experience working on major civil engineering schemes.
- Experience with matters of quality assurance in previous roles.
- Prior experience working for a main contractor.
Salary and benefits include:
- £270 - £320 per day (LTD), PAYE option available
- Up to 10-month contract duration.
- Professional working environment.
- Free parking.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129508. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.