Abatec are currently recruiting for a Proposals Coordinator/Bid Writer to join our client, an established regional building contractor out of their Bristol office. The job is primarily focused on writing high calibre tender submissions, ensuring that all actions on all tenders are taken to achieve industry leading performance and customer service. It also includes critical organisational duties that support the Bid Team and the wider business. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the affordable housing market, strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines. This is a vital role for our client and this position offers a great opportunity for career progression within an already established yet expanding business, with a great reputation in the industry.
As a Proposals Coordinator / Bid Writer you will:
- Liaise and work with the Bid Manager and wider team to co-ordinate the Bid Process.
- Together with the Bid Manager it will be the responsibility of the Bid Writer/Co-ordinator to oversee the Tendering process ensuring the timely production of draft documentation for sign off by the Directors/Business Development Manager and ensure the timely submission of all documentation.
- Manage resources from operational and commercial teams to co-ordinate the allocation of input into tender submissions and the timely return of information.
- Deliver high standards of work whilst supporting others to answer tender questions. Extracting and translating tender information and developing comprehensive proposals.
- Be responsible for writing quality copy and developing content for tender responses which are bespoke to the target.
- Edit and check all content received to ensure it meets the standards and is bespoke to each client’s requirements.
- Be up to date with our prospects and competitors to ensure our responses are bespoke and deliver our strategy clearly.
Our client requires a Proposals Coordinator / Bid Writer with:
- A can do well organised attitude
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to listen and articulate effectively
- Strong and robust relationship building
- A methodical and systematic approach
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly
- Previous asset management knowledge
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary £30,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday with bank holidays on top
- Private medical healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129713. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.