Abatec is working with an award winning specialist civil engineering company to recruit a Project Manager to join their management team on a freelance basis.
Based in the South West area, this role will work on a variety of civil projects. Abatec's client gets involved with a range of schemes largely consisting of highways, bridges, earthworks and general heavy civil engineering projects.
The successful candidate will be pivotal in our client's growth and the infiltration of the South West region. Abatec's client is well known in the market for offering a relaxed approach to management where employees are given the opportunity to manage their projects as they see fit. This is a real selling point to this position as micro management and hoards of awkward processes are left redundant. For this reason, staff turnover is very low and morale and motivation are very high.
If you are currently an experienced Project Manager to start taking responsibility for project delivery then please APPLY NOW
This is a great opportunity for a civil engineering Project Manager to join a strong team of professionals and take control of a varied and interesting workload.
As Project Manager you will:
- Direct and manage project development from start to finish
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Have an appreciation and understanding for Health and Safety procedures
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Experience in demanding civil engineering environments
- Diverse technical knowledge within the highways and infrastructure sectors
- A degree or similar technical qualification within civil engineering
- Technical understanding of relevant industry standards, specifications and practices.
- On going contract
- £290/315 per day (ltd/Umb)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128001. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.