Abatec are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to oversee £12m D&B commercial project based near Salisbury for an award winning regional contractor. The successful candidate will have experience within a similar role where you have been managing live site environments, lead large teams of trade people and produce high quality commercial schemes. You will be involved in programming, establishing a timeline which will guarantee a production rate in line with forecast and budget as well as available trades.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Plan, direct and manage project developments from start to finish.
- Coordinate resources across the project.
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns.
- Deliver projects to client satisfaction and compliance.
- Create high performing teams and ensure that staff are given the opportunities they require to develop within the company.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Programme and evaluate project delivery and outcomes.
- Uphold company values and represent strong value to working relationship.
Our Client is looking for Project Manager with:
- A degree or similar technical qualifications within construction.
- Proven experience managing multiple build/residential R/C high-rise projects within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication, leadership & people management skills.
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Car/Car allowance of £5,470
- Pension scheme
- 25 days Annual leave
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127995. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.