Abatec is proud to be working with one of the UKs largest civil engineering contractors to recruit a Project Manager to assist in the delivery of Hinkley Point C in Somerset. This role will be based on site and will be of a freelance nature. Abatec's client is looking to recruit for this position quickly so it is advisable to APPLY NOW if interested.
Abatec's client is able to offer a highly competitive rate of pay as well as a long term and stable contract with visibility of work for over 5 years!
If you are interested in putting your stamp on to one of the world’s most high-profile projects then please get in touch or apply now.
As Project Manager you will:
- Be able to organise resource and production targets
- Be able to create and implement project plans and reports
- Be able to set and work within financial budgets
- Have a good understanding of all relevant health and safety regulations
Abatec's client is looking for someone with:
- A degree level (BSc or higher) in Project Management, or similar
- Experience in managing junior members of staff
- A proven track record in a similar role
- The ability to demonstrate a successful track record in the delivery of civil engineering projects of varying size
- Long term contract
- Excellent rates £350-£425 per day
- Scope for further work lasting 5-10 years after the completion of the initial project(s)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635 025. The reference for this vacancy is 127936. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.