Abatec are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join a leading main contractor on a permanent basis within their construction division.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the operational team and will be working initially on a £50m development in the Bristol area.
As a Senior Site Manager you will:
- Plan, direct and manage project developments from start to finish.
- Coordinate resources across the project.
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns.
- Deliver projects to client satisfaction and compliance..
- Plan to create high performing teams and ensure that staff are given the opportunities they require to develop within the company.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Plan, programme and evaluate project delivery and outcomes.
- Uphold company values and represent strong value to working relationship.
Our Client is looking for a Senior Site Manager with:
- A degree or similar technical qualifications within construction.
- Proven experience managing multiple build/residential projects within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication, leadership & people management skills.
- Company Car/Car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Other benefits
- £50,000 - £60,000
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127680. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.