Abatec are recruiting for a freelance Project Manager to join our client, a framework contractor to a large utility company delivering projects across South Wales.
As Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for delivering a Civil Engineering project to cost and programme.
- Manage direct labour and subcontractors, ensuring quality and health & safety standards are met.
- Be required to complete/amend Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Liaise regularly with senior management, engineers and clients on technical and design issues.
Our client requires a Project Manager with:
- Experience of working in the Water industry.
- Knowledge of M&E installations, i.e. pumping stations.
- Proven history of delivering projects on time and to budget.
- £240 - £280 LTD per day (dependent on experience)
- Potential of ongoing work on framework contract
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128707. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.