Abatec are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our client; an award-winning main contractor based from their Bristol office on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have experience in managing and delivering student accommodation projects up to the value of £12 million.
You will be involved in programming and establishing a timeline which will guarantee a production rate in line with forecast and budget as well as available trades.
As Project Manager you will:
- Plan, direct and manage project developments from start to finish.
- Coordinate resources across the project.
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns.
- Deliver projects to client satisfaction and compliance.
- Create high performing teams and ensure that staff are given the opportunities they require to develop within the company.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Programme and evaluate project delivery and outcomes.
- Uphold company values and represent strong value to working relationship.
Our Client is looking for a Project Manager with:
- A degree or similar technical qualifications within construction.
- Proven experience managing multiple build/residential R/C high-rise projects within the construction industry.
- Excellent communication, leadership & people management skills.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000.
- Car/Car allowance of £5,500
- Pension scheme
- 25 days Annual leave
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128453. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.