Abatec are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for a manufacturing company based in Highbridge. Abatec are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for a manufacturing company based in Highbridge.
As a Production Supervisor your general duties will include;
- Receiving and checking production packs prior to commencing job and refer to your manager where information has been omitted or requires clarity.
- Ensuring that the team works accurately to drawings, to the desired quality and within appropriate time scales.
- Working to the production schedule, assist colleagues and monitor productivity against targets, identifying potential production issues and communicating these to your manager.
- Providing guidance to colleagues in all aspects of the production process.
- Reinforcing standards in the team and across the shop floor including production quality, stock control process, tidiness and cleanliness and compliance with Health & Safety protocols.
- Proactively identifying training needs amongst the wider team and communicate to your manager so these can be recorded and addressed.
- Communicating any concerns with individual team members to your manager.
- Enforcing, upholding and managing the protocols in line with the company procedures (see separate list which might change from time to time).
- Undertaking any tasks you are reasonably requested to do, in line with your role. For example, from time to time you may be required to assist in building product, when demand is high.
- Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness of own work station, common areas and any areas that might be designated as your responsibility, including appropriate disposal of waste materials.
- Following Health & Safety protocols and work safely and sensibly to minimise risks to yourself and others, identifying potential risks or areas for improvements where they might exist.
- Proactively participating in the firm’s training scheme as applicable to your role and in the firm’s appraisal system.
- Keep safe and maintain in good condition any tools, protective equipment and workwear you have been issued.
Abatecs client is looking for someone with;
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of working in an electrical/production environment
- Experience working to tight deadlines & set processes
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position
- Pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127263. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client