Abatec are looking for motivated, ambitious, hands-on people who want to develop their skills and start or further a career in the manufacturing sector within a market leading company. We have exciting opportunities available for Production Operatives to join our client at their premises in Bristol.
As a Production Operative you will:
- Work on a busy assembly line
- Operate specialist machinery and equipment
- Meet tight deadlines
- Be an excellent team player
Our client requires a Production Operative with:
- Relevant experience within production, manufacturing or labouring
- Previous experience of using power tools and/or machinery (desirable but not essential)
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work well within teams of all sizes
- Good communication skills
- CNC operation experience (desirable but not essential)
Salary and benefits:
- Pay rates £8.33 up to £9.83 per hour based on a 39 hour week (dependent on shift) plus an
- Attendance bonus
- Overtime available
- Progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE provided (except safety boots)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Melvina on 07725 226676 / 01934 635025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.