Abatec have some exciting roles for the Evening shift for our client in Clevedon who are expanding due to successful growth of the company.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious people who want to develop their skills and start or further a career in the manufacturing sector in a market leading company.
As a Production Operative you will:
- Work on a busy production line manufacturing caravans and motorhomes
- Be active and physically fit
Our client requires a production Operative with:
- Ability to work well within a team (small or large)
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of power tools (not essential)
Salary and benefits:
- Pay rates up to £9.35ph based on a 39 hours week.
- Enhanced pay for selected shift
- Overtime available
- Progression opportunities
- Uniform provided except safety boots
- Standards hours are Monday to Thursday 2.30pm to 12.15am
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Marion Davoust on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128495. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.