Abatec are currently seeking a Pre-Production Build Engineer for our client based in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in a challenging and varied role where you can have real influence on the future success of the business.
This company are a market leader in what they do. Their products are supplied across the country, having been established for over 60 years with various awards along the way, this company pride themselves on the quality and brand recognition of their products.
As a Pre-Production Build Engineer you will:
- Ensure the pre-production product is built in accordance with the overall timing program, highlighting any potential overruns
- Work closely with the line managers to ensure production line employees are involved in producing the sub-assemblies and line fit as required
- Encourage the production line employees to give feedback and look for improvements
- Ensure the SOP’s are followed
- Design in as much Poka Yoke (error proofing) as possible
- Provide technical feedback to the design team
- Identify areas that could be improved
- Work with the quality department to define quality standards
- Create SOP’s ad training packages to support the manufacturing team
- Ensure all SOP’s are logged with revision control
- Provide training on relevant SOPS
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed on the shop floor
Our client requires a Pre-Production Build Engineer with:
- Engineering and manufacturing experience
- Previous 3D Solidworks experience
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge of production processes
- Circa £33,000 dependant on experience
- Free car parking
- Permanent position
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128024. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.