Abatec are currently recruiting for an experienced planner to join our client, an award winning regional contractor within the South West. The successful candidate will be based out of the Bridgwater office and will be responsible for projects up to the value of £10m within a variety of sectors including; Education, Health, Commercial & Industrial and Residential.
As a Planner you will:
- Compile programmes and construction strategies for tenders
- Be responsible for the revision of programmes as and when site build sequences change
- Have proven experience working on general building, commercial, concrete frame, steel frame up to the value of £10m
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaise with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Produce tender plans to support bids
Our client is looking for a Planner with:
- Experience as a Planner, either within a main contracting environment or within a regional construction company
- Experience of the full planning permission, appeal, negotiation and approval process
- A Degree in Construction or a related subject - HNC qualified as minimum
Salary: Circa £50,000 - £55,000
- Company Car/Car Allowance
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127935. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.