Abatec are delighted to be working with a growing, family run Electronics business based in Somerset.
As PCB Inspector you will:
- Inspect PCB's to IPC-A-610, class 3 to ensure quality of product
- Inspect PCB's using magnification equipment & AOI
- Liaise with Production
- Assist & support production assemblers (discuss faults and findings)
Our client requires a PCB Inspector with:
- Ideally an IPC-A-610 qualification, although this is an advantage rather than a necessity
- The ability to understand component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs
- The knowledge to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOM)
- Previous inspection and assembly experience to IPC-A-610 class 2 minimum desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Dexterity, good hand and eye coordination
- Permanent placement
- Free parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Haydn Eyles on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128466. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.