Abatec are currently looking for a PCB Inspector for a leading electronics manufacturing company based in Bridgwater.
As a PCB Inspector you will;
- Inspect PCBs to IPC-A-610, class 3 to ensure the quality of product
- Inspect PCBs using magnification equipment & AOI
- Liaising with production
- Assist and support production assemblers (discuss faults and findings)
Abatecs client are ideally seeking candidates with;
- Understanding of component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOMs)
- Previous inspection and assembly experience to IPC-A-610 class 2 minimum desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on repetitive tasks
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Demonstrates proactive approach
- Communicate clearly with all staff members
- Dexterity, good hand and eye co-ordination
- GCSEs in Maths & English
Benefits of the PCB Inspector role;
- Competitive salary
- Job security and stability
- Permanent position
- If you would be required to relocate for this role then there is a relocation package available
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127588. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.