Abatec are currently recruiting for a Painting Surveyor with a decorating and maintenance bias to join our client, a nationally renowned property maintenance business, based out of their Bristol office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company, who work across several framework contracts on both social housing and commercial projects. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience within property maintenance and/or reactive maintenance, having delivered projects of a consistently high quality and having a sense of pride in the finished product.
As a Painting Surveyor you will:
- Work alongside the current team of surveyors reporting into the Commercial Manager.
- Deliver estimates in a timely, accurate and proficient manner.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service when on site and liaising with clients.
- Be able to manage busy projects working alongside a mixture of directly employed staff and sub-contractors.
- Divide your time between the office and physically measuring and pricing work on site.
- Oversee, price and financially manage projects.
Our client requires a Painting Surveyor with:
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of painting and maintenance, either through qualification or successful previous projects.
- Excellent IT skills.
- The ability to work well both in a team and independently on a project.
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary circa £40,000 - £43,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129342. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.