Abatec are currently seeking a Mechanical Fitter for our client based in North Somerset.
As a mechanical fitter you will be:
- Able to service equipment including motors, pumps, valves and gearboxes
- Able to work well under pressure
- Service and maintenance as required
- Make judgement on completion date of pump overhauls
- Work with a clean and tidy approach
Our client requires a Mechanical Fitter with:
- Knowledge of waste water rotating equipment (Advantageous)
- Experience of stripping down, cleaning pumps motors or industrial gearboxes, changing shafts bearings and seals, testing, repairing and rebuilding will be strongly considered
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Can do attitude to solving engineering problems
- Contract duration- On going
- Overtime available
- £12 per hour PAYE
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128585. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.