Abatec are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to work for our client based in Avonmouth, an M&E Engineering company with sites in UK and Wales, as well as overseas.
Applicants will have experience with the overhaul of pumps and other heavy engineering or manufacturing equipment / machinery. Candidates with any experience of stripping down, cleaning, changing shafts bearings and seals, testing, repairing and rebuilding will be strongly considered.
As a mechanical fitter you will:
- Repair mechanical / electrical equipment
- Be able to swiftly and comprehensively fault-find, rectify problems on mechanical equipment
- Install, maintain and repair mechanical systems generally
- Maintain and repair mechanical/electrical and instrumentation to ensure performance of all assets.
- Identify problematic plant and the subsequent faults and to take part in finding efficient solutions to return equipment to working order
- Provide knowledge and information to operational teams and customers.
Our client requires a mechanical fitter with:
- Fabrication Apprentice qualification or higher
- Mechanical / Engineering qualification
- Five years’ Experience working in a machine shop environment
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jack Lee on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127796. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.