Abatec are seeking Mechanical Assemblers for a successful market leading manufacturing company, based in Chippenham, Wiltshire. Working within a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, the Mechanical Assembler will be required to follow basic drawings and assemble mechanical components.
As a Mechanical Assembler you will:
- Be working in a manufacturing environment
- Be liaising with you supervisors and working towards production deadlines
- Follow basic drawings where you will be assembling basic box building
Our client requires a Mechanical Assembler with:
- Wiring / soldering experience
- Use of hand tools
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read basic drawings
Salary and benefits include:
- Free parking
- Competitive rate
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Harry Hornigold on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129745. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.