Abatec are currently recruiting for an experienced Managing Quantity Surveyor to oversee the commercial site teams across three sites. These projects will consist of a new build school project as well as a further 2 aspire projects across the Wiltshire and Berkshire area for an award winning regional contractor.
As a Managing Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be responsible for overall financial control of any given project from Pre Construction to Completion stage.
- Oversee the running of a team of surveyors.
- Interpret briefs from the client or Senior Management and convert into a delivery plan.
- Coordinate change control and risk processes including identifying, raising and pricing early warnings in line with the change control and customer sign off process.
- Ensure contractual entitlement and adherence to contractual timescales.
- Ensure all subcontract issues are resolved, deferring to the commercial manager where appropriate.
- Provide commercial and contractual support to clients.
- Offer support and Training to less experienced members of the team.
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Knowledge of building regulations, NHBC and health and safety requirements.
- A degree or similar technical qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of leading successful commercial delivery on projects.
£65,000 – £70,000
- Company car/Car allowance (£5,000)
- Additional benefits
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127745. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.