Abatec are currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) for our client based in Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in a challenging and varied role where you can have real influence on the future success of the business. This company are a market leader in what they do, and their products are supplied across the country, having been established for over 60 years with various awards along the way, this company pride themselves on the quality and brand recognition of their products.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Be responsible to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance of the facility
- Ensure the plant operates at optimum efficiency, safety and in accordance with current legislation
- Support and act as maintenance technician when shift cover is required
- Identify, create and issue safe working systems for the department
- Train and supervise staff and contractors to develop and manage facility electrical standards
- Be responsible for signing off new installation work to relevant standards
- Plan and carry out planned preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment
- Assist in the introduction/commissioning of product/processes
- Work closely with the manufacturing engineers and manufacturing line managers
- Work flexible hours when required
Our client requires a Maintenance Engineer with:
- Qualifications to HNC level in maintenance (ideal)
- Working knowledge of electrical and pneumatic systems and diagrams
- Inspection and test experience as well as 17th / 18th edition
- A good understand of mechanical and electrical engineering
- £35,000 per annum (DOE)
- Free car parking
- 25 days holiday
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129739. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.