Abatec have an immediate start for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias for our client in Taunton, an electronics company with a 70+ year history and large financial backing.
As an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Repair and maintain all factory equipment
- Build and install electrical and electronic systems for equipment build and refurbishment
- Install, repair and maintain all service within the facility
- Carry out scheduled maintenance tasks across all disciplines and on all equipment from site and facilities to complex electrical, electro-mechanical and electronics systems
- Generate technical documents for operation and maintenance of new and refurbished equipment
Our client requires an Maintenance Engineer with:
- Electrical/Electronic repair and maintenance of automated assembly equipment
- Maintenance of facilities/site
- Installation of services
- Construction of complex electronic and electrical systems
- Mechanical engineering (Advantageous but not essential
- £14 - £16 per hour
- Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Enhanced holiday entitlement after qualifying period
- Temp to perm role
- Group income protection after qualifying period
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Haydn Eyles on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127866. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.