Abatec are looking to identify an experienced Mechanical & Electrical Manager, who will work as part of our clients South West Building Division. You will be involved with the EFA Schools Framework in the Yeovil area and also on the Airbus AWIC project in Bristol. The right candidate will be working on tenders, identifying opportunities for adding value, delivering alternative solutions and attending client interviews. You will also be responsible for managing the appointment of the M&E design consultants and M&E contractors, overseeing the delivery of the design to time and budget, and working closely with the project teams to oversee the installation, commissioning and handover process.
As M&E Manager you will;
- Be responsible for managing the delivery of the Building Service elements of construction projects.
- Ensure that the Building Services programmes are delivered in a customer focused and cost effective way and complies with all Health and Safety legislation and current Technical Standards.
- Comply with all policies and procedures contained in the IMS and make consistent use of the guidelines, processes, checklists and forms contained within it.
Our client is looking for someone with;
- Experience of managing design consultants and sub contractors at project level.
- Experience of working in the Education, Health, Commercial, Leisure sectors.
- Bachelor Degree qualification or equivalent.
- Chartered membership of a Professional Institute, or working towards gaining membership.
- CSCS card.
- Full Driving licence.
- £55,000-65,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Alex Young on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 126746. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.