We have a fantastic opportunity here at Abatec Recruitment to join our team as a Key Account Manager. Based in our south Bristol office, you will work exclusively with one of our biggest clients.
The main duties and responsibilities of your role will include:
- Representing Abatec and the day-to-day management of a client account
- Maintaining a strong on-site presence, communicating with the client to ensure all requirements and concerns are captured and dealt with in a timely fashion
- New candidate generation via job board searching, telephone generation, referrals etc. demonstrating a pro-active and innovative candidate attraction strategy
- Registration and induction of new candidates, with assistance from the on-site trainer
- Preparing for and attending client review meetings and providing daily, weekly and monthly Management Information reports (via email)
- Communicating with temporary workers and dealing with issues
- Collecting and collating weekly clock cards for conversion to timesheets for payroll purposes
- Adhering to all compliance procedures
- Full time
- 26 days annual leave
- Use of company pool car
- Salary between £20,000 to £24,000 p/a
You may have a background in customer service, sales or recruitment; this will provide beneficial when servicing this busy and challenging account however, this is not a necessity.
You will be fully supported by the management team, have regular one-to-one meetings and appraisals with your direct line manager and the Operations Manager.
We'll expect a lot from you, but we tend to attract and retain individuals who expect a lot from us too. We invest heavily in training, and offer a structured career path with ongoing personal development and training.
For more information, please contact Mark Hooper on 01934 635025 for a confidential chat or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.