Abatec are currently seeking an international Controls Engineer for a manufacturing company based in Bristol.
Due to company expansion out client is looking for a Controls Engineer to join their successful team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the start and commissioning of high tech machines which will be based in the UK and abroad.
As an International Controls Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for integration and start-up of electrical controls
- Test, debug and fault find
- Be commissioning and programming machinery
- Be Providing technical support
- Working abroad when required
Our client requires an International Controls Engineer with:
- A good understanding of electrical/controls engineering principles
- A fully proficient understanding of Microsoft office products
- An electrical/controls qualification (HNC/HND)
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127887. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.