We are delighted to be working with a well known and respected firm in South Bristol who are looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join their busy office. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving company and continue to develop your HR skills.
As HR Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for all HR issues and provide an administration service for the HR function.
Other duties will include:
- Sending out contracts
- Supporting polices & practices and updating as required
- Ensuring staff adhere to policies and practices
- Arranging training courses
- Monitoring the time and attendance system and producing MI as required
- Managing the HR diary/calendar You will have some responsibility to cover telephone switchboard and reception during lunch and other adhoc duties
Our client requires a HR Administrator with experience of HR and ideally payroll. You’ll be able to work with sensitive and confidential information and be competent on Microsoft packages.
- 25 days holiday (flexible) plus bank holidays
- £11k death in service, this increases to 4x annual salary upon joining the salary pension scheme
- Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Louise Huggett on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128452. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.