Located just outside of Hinkley Point C in Somerset, Abatec are looking for a freelance Health & Safety Officer to join our client, who is involved in a national grid project building the RC structures for substations. The contract is due to run for 12 months, with the client tendering for more work on the £250 million national grid project.
As a Health & Safety Officer you will:
- Produce reports for meetings, clients and senior management.
- Deliver safety advice to clients and management team.
- Monitor and review the company's health and safety policies and procedures, environmental management system and safe systems of work.
- Carry out hazard and risk analysis for planned works.
- Produce and implement phase plans including method statements and risk assessments.
Our client requires a Health & Safety Officer with:
- Experience working on national grid projects
- NEBOSH certificate.
- Demonstrable experience working within the civil engineering industry.
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels for the purpose of toolbox talks to management meetings and client liaison.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact David Hughes on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129563. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.