Abatec have an exciting opportunity for a Harness Builder for a Manufacturing company based in Swindon.
Our client Specialise in the design and manufacture of military and electrical interconnect systems.
As a Harness Builder you will:
- Manufacture complex cable harness systems
- Use various tools including soldering Irons and crimping tools
- Work from Schematics drawings
- Use heat-shrink technology
- Work to production deadlines
- Follow health and safety guidelines
Our client requires a Harness Builder with:
- The ability to read schematics and engineering drawings
- Previous experience Working in anAS9100 environment
- Experience in wiring, crimping and soldering
- A strong Engineering background
- Competitive rate
- On-site Parking
- Temporary to permanent position
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128641. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.