Abatec are currently recruiting for a Freelance Site Manager to join our client, a regional contractor on a £2.5m flat/housing scheme near Bridgwater. The project is due to complete in Summer 2018 therefore they are looking for a Site Manager to see the project through to completion and the contract length is likely to be around 3-4 months.
As a Freelance Site Manager you will:
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of building
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst achieving the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Directly liaise with sales, technical and commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Ensure best practise to high standards of health, safety, environmental and quality within the site operations under your control, and to deliver a safe project for the client on behalf of the company and the team.
Our client is looking for a Freelance Site Manager with:
- Experience within the residential house building industry.
- Good management skills and a track record of delivering good results.
- Industry related business qualifications.
- Competitive rate on offer
- On-site parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127857. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.