Abatec are currently recruiting for an experienced Freelance M&E Co-ordinator/Project Manager on behalf of our client, who offers complex engineering solutions nationwide. The successful candidate will be involved with the design and installation package for a £45m contract in Plymouth with the project not due to complete until 2020. Initially, during the design stages you will need to liaise with the design team in Surrey and you may potentially be required to travel to the head office based in Lancashire however the majority of the contract will be based on site in Plymouth. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and have a heavy civils/oil & gas background.
As Freelance M & E Project Manager you will:
- Manage and coordinate MEICA design between consultant, suppliers and client.
- Provide technical guidance and be able to recognise when external advice and support is required.
- Provide guidance to the commercial team and project planner.
- Manage enabling works and coordinate between different trades on site.
- Manage testing and commissioning.
- Ensure safety is put first and put appropriate safe systems of work in place.
Our client requires a Freelance M & E Project Manager with:
- Experience in a similar role in the any of the following sectors; Civil, Mechanical or Electrical disciplines or a combination thereof.
- COMAH experience/knowledge.
- Effective organisational and leadership skills
- The project is due to run until 2020 ensuring up to 2 years work for the successful candidate.
- On-site parking.
- Competitive day rates on offer.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127736. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.