Abatec have an exciting new role for a Final Test Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in Clevedon, near Bristol and the M5 corridor, specialising in vacuum and exhaust-management systems to the semi-conductor industry.
As a Final Test Engineer, you will:
- Ensure safe and correct testing of gas abatement products
- Perform leak/decay testing on gas, fuel and liquid lines
- Perform Electrical (PAT) testing system and of components
- Use schematics and mechanical engineering drawings
- Fault finding to component level and re-work
- Complete final test, build and calibration of machines prior to final despatch
Our client is looking for a Final Test Engineer with:
- The ability to work from Electrical Schematics diagrams and P&ID
- A good level of fault-finding skills
- Use of basic test equipment – DMM and current meters
- Electrical bias with basic mechanical knowledge
- Understanding of pneumatics and pumps
- An electrical qualification and PAT testing would be an advantage
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Marion Davoust on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128648. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.