Abatec are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to join our client, a regional contractor who operates across the South West. The successful candidate will be based at the Head Office in Bath and will be working on a variety of projects ranging in value from £1m - £10m with the majority of their projects being within the Housing, Education and Care sectors.
As an Estimator you will:
- Prepare cost budgets and cost estimates for new contracts
- Evaluate offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements
- Keep existing contracts up to date, including making amendments, providing new cost estimates, and maintaining communication with the client
- Produce fully detailed quotations; including specifications for presentation to clients
- Prepare detailed, well-written proposals for each client, adhering to client guidelines while offering competitive and comprehensive cost estimates, and including supplementary documentation
- Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting analysing information.
Our client is looking for someone with:
- A degree or an equivalent qualification within construction
- Experience of working on projects up to £10m
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills
- An understanding of estimating software and current Microsoft office suite systems.
- Competitive Salary & Package
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent progression opportunities within the company
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 127795. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.