Abatec is proud to be assisting one of the UK's largest and most reputable civil engineering companies to recruit several, freelance Document Controllers. Abatec's client is looking for a Document Controller(s) to work on one of the country's most high-profile projects. The successful candidate(s) will be based in the Bristol region and will benefit from a long-term contract which could go on for up to 2 years. This is a rare opportunity to get involved with a long-term freelance scheme in the local area.
As a Document Controller you will:
- Maintain and process company documents
- Take written documentation of meeting minutes
- Assist project team with preparation of reports, meeting notes and other requests
- Maintain and transmit files from the beginning of a project through construction and closeout
Our client requires a Document Controller with:
- The ability to plan and monitor your own work systematically
- The ability to take corrective action on their own initiative
- Experience working with the EDMS, Business Collaborator (advantageous)
- Experience working within a construction or civil engineering environment would be advantageous
Salary and benefits include:
- Long term position (18-24 months)
- A highly competitive rate of pay (£14-£17 per hour- PAYE)
- An immediate start is possible
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ben Knight on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129636. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.