Our client is looking for a Development Engineer, to increase the size of one of their engineering teams. They are the world leader in abatement systems and as a Development Engineer you would be involved in all areas of the development and advancement of these highly complex systems.
As a Development Engineer you will:
- Design and develop modules/sub-assemblies of new products
- Verify that the designs meet the requirements and conform to the relevant design standards by calculation and/or testing as appropriate
- Be accountable for the design and development of sub-assemblies of a product ensuring the specified quality and cost are achieved to the agreed task time scale
- Be accountable for the detailed documentation of the design (models, drawings, design data, BOM, test data), ensuring all relevant information is recorded in a timely manner in accordance with TCF requirements
Our client requires a Development Engineer with:
- Experience in product development and introductions is an advantage
- Knowledge of design for manufacture and design for assembly
- Experience in the use of a range of engineering materials and with several manufacturing methods/techniques
- 3D and 2D CAD skills (CATIA, Visio, AutoCAD and/or other drafting tools)
- An understanding of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) and system schematics
- Results orientation - focus on delivering to project milestones and timescales
- A positive attitude with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to understand key technical deliverables and requirements and can report concisely to more senior engineers and the project manager
Salary and benefits include:
- An industry standard base salary with a generous benefits package
- 33 days holiday (25 + 8 bank holidays)
- A bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- A great social events programme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Harry Hornigold on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129496. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.