Abatec are currently recruiting for an experienced Design Technician, to join our client, a medium sized design consultancy based in Weston-Super-Mare. The successful candidate will be working closely with both the internal team and their clients, guiding and advising them along the process of providing detailed design intent & construction drawing packages, also working alongside the Operations Manager and Director both of whom take an active involvement in all projects.
As a Design Technician you will:
- Manage and run your own drawing projects
- Become an integral member of the vibrant, creative and hardworking team
- Prepare working drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Liaise with different clients, contractors and working professionals
- Produce design developments and construction documents along with architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- Attend client and site meetings
Our client requires a Design Technician with:
- Excellent technical and drafting skills
- Strong client communication skills and experience
- A working knowledge of UK planning and building regulations would be an advantage
- At least 3-5 years working experience
- Experience using AutoCAD, REVIT and/or Vectorworks would be an advantage
- A positive outlook and strong work ethic
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary £22,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129396. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.