Our Client a successful global manufacturing company based in Chippenham are seeking a number of control panel wirers for a long-term contract. You will be a fundamental part of the production process to ensure all manufacturing deadlines are exceeded to meet with customer requirements.
As Control Panel Wireman you will:
- Be competent building bespoke panels on your own or as part of a team
- Work to instructions and/or electrical drawings, ideally you will be able to understand and read instructions, schematics or technical drawings with a good standard of written English.
- Have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Have experience in the following, loom wiring, panel build soldering and machine wiring
Our client requires a Control Panel Wireman with:
- Experience using simple hand and crimp tools
- Ideally working to production deadlines with a can-do attitude
- On-going contract
- Free parking
- Competitive hourly rate
- Pension contribution after a qualifying period
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 128467. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.