Abatec are recruiting for a Control Panel Wireman to join our highly respected client on a short-term contract between 4-6 weeks. Our client is looking for a confident and established wireman who is available immediately.
As Control Panel Wireman you will:
- Be responsible for assembly of control panels from proprietary components using general arrangement drawings.
- Drilling, cutting and tapping will be involved in this process.
Our client requires a Control Panel Wireman with:
- Ability to read and understand schematic/loop drawings
- Ability to Wire control panels using schematic/loop drawings.
- Knowledge of crimp/ferrule techniques using calibrated crimp/ferrule tools.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free parking
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Harry Hornigold on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129156. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.