Abatec is recruiting for a Contracts Manager on a freelance basis, to oversee multiple waste-water schemes across the region. Our client requires applicants to have strong operational and commercial experience, to take control of multiple, low value schemes from pre-construction phase through to completion. The successful post-holder will have a background in civil engineering and ideally will have experience with M&E installations.
As a Contracts Manager you will:
- Have a good understanding of water industry regulations and legislation.
- Have strong operational skills and be commercially minded.
- An understanding of NEC option E contracts.
- Attend regular meetings with department heads to discuss programmes, workloads, budgets, recruitment etc.
Our client requires a Contracts Manager with:
- Excellent communication skills
- A background of working within the water industry
- Drive and commitment
- A degree (or similar) in civil engineering
Salary and benefits include:
- £350 - £400 LTD per day (PAYE Option available).
- 18-24 month duration of work
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129677. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.