Abatec are working with a successful Groundworks company in Wiltshire who are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager a permanent basis. My client has earned their reputation as the leading subcontractor in the region, working alongside national housing developers on large scale residential schemes.
Due to continued success and planned growth, my client is recruiting for an experienced Groundworks Manager to oversee 4-5 projects simultaneously. You will be involved in all aspects of the project, from pre-construction to completion, ensuring our clients reputation and policies and procedures are upheld.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Be overall responsible for the delivery of up to 5 projects.
- Oversee the production of infrastructure (roads, sewers and groundworks) for national housing developers and regional contractors.
- Assist the commercial team in preparing tender documentation.
- Be the main coordinator between site teams, end clients, local authorities and other relevant personnel involved with each development.
Our client requires a Contracts Manager with:
- An ability to encourage and promote a strong work ethic and high health and safety standards.
- A background working for a fast-paced groundworks contractor.
- A proven history of overseeing multiple projects in the role of Contracts Manager.
- A good understanding of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- up to £75,000
- Company car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129113. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.