Abatec are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager on behalf of our client, a well renowned, family owned, regional construction business. This rare opportunity has arisen and provides the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of projects in the city of Bristol. The ideal candidate for this role will have varied main contractor experience and be well versed in managing between three and four projects with values up to £10 million.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Allocate HS&E responsibilities and duties for site personnel, check understanding and provide training as necessary.
- Take responsibility of build programmes making well thought out amendments where necessary.
- Work closely with the commercial team, ensuring effective cost maintenance throughout.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and leadership style on site; setting clear and achievable goals for the team.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure compliance with Planning Conditions and Building Regulations.
- Enforce a high standard of Health and Safety procedures on every project.
- Manage the design process making informed decisions in line with budget and timescale proposals.
- Promote company vision, promoting development at every level.
Our client requires a Contracts Manager with:
- Proven previous experience within a Contracts Manager position.
- Experience working on projects within Education, Retail, Health & Leisure.
- A thorough knowledge of D&B, framework, and preconstruction processes.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence and mentor
- The ability to assist with tendering where necessary
- Educated as a minimum to HNC/HND/Degree level (or equivalent).
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid qualified.
- Competitive starting salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Medical Insurance
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Laura Fineran on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 129111. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.